Disha Patani is a young Indian model and actress who primarily works in Telugu and Bollywood films. In 2016, she rose to prominence when she was spotted in a music video together with Tiger Shroff. Very cute to stare at, she attracts everyone with her appealing figure. With her extraordinary performance in the Indian Cinema, the gorgeous actress has won the heart of many young audiences.
Disha Patani Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Filmography, Images & Mo
On June 13, 1992, she was born to Jagdish Singh Patani in Uttar Pradesh, India. She received her bachelor degree from the Amity University in the field of Computer Science & engineering. In 2013, she placed second in the contest of Femina Miss India Indore, which availed her several acting roles.
She made her acting debut with “Loafer”, which was a Telegu Film released in 2015. Even though the movie has seen mixed reviews from the critics and audience alike, Disha’s performance has paved the way for her future success.
In the year 2016, she turned out to be one among the most-searched celebrities online when she was appeared in the music video of Meet Bros together with Tiger Shroff.
Very soon, she made her Bollywood debut with Sushant Singh Rajput in the film “M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story”. It was a biographical film portraying the story of an Indian cricketing icon, Ms Dhoni.
More recently, the actress acted in Kung Fu Yoga, which is a Chinese-Indian comedy and action film starring the well-renowned Jackie Chan.
Some lesser unknown facts about Disha Patani:
- Before entering into film industry, Disha was referred to be a well-known face in the Indian advertisement world
- She received modeling offers when she was pursuing her engineering in Noida
- She was the first runner-up of Miss Indore 2013
- Her role model is none other than Priyanka Chopra
- Before she started her acting career, she wants to become an Air Force Pilot
- She is a fitness enthusiast and brilliant dancer too
- She was expected to get paired opposite Tiger Shroff in the movie “Baaghi: A Rebel For Love”, yet the role, unfortunately, went to Shraddha Kapoor because of her better star value